[nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-3″] $1,000 Scholarship
- Amount: $1,000
- Eligibility: California College Students (enrolled now or accepted for Fall)
- Essay Submission Deadline: August 15th Each Year
- Essay Topic: As you look ahead to the end of your academic career and you are thinking about your working life to come, how are you looking at and considering the push/pull of those things you are passionate about and would like to pursue versus the omnipresent pressure/desire to “make a good (financial) living?”
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 or higher (can use overall High School GPA if enrolled for Fall)
Write an essay on the specified topic, 500 to 750 words in length and submit to [email protected] in Word or PDF format.
Other Important Information
- Scholarship money will be paid directly to the recipient’s school.
- Essays will be judged on factors such as structure, creativity, and critical thinking.
- Past scholarship recipients may not apply again.